Salesforce System Analyst
At Warner Music Group, we’re a global collective of music makers and music lovers, tech innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creatives and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four core principles that underpin everything we do across all our diverse businesses:
- Music is Everything: Music is our passion, and we can never get enough. Tastes, trends, and tech will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
- Global Growth, Local Expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and translate everywhere.
- Innovation and Insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
- Empowered by People: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. This is a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We know it fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, and any other characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of a nimble independent.
Job Title: Salesforce Analyst
A little bit about our team:
You will be joining the Salesforce Support team within Global Technology at Warner Music Group. You will report to the Salesforce Manager and be responsible for configuring and developing within Salesforce to support existing applications. You will work collaboratively with the Salesforce Team to design and deliver new solutions to various business units within WMG.
Responsible for the administration and development of Warner Music Group’s Salesforce Platform. Responsible for day-to-day management of the platform and leadership over continuous improvement initiatives.
Here you’ll get to:
- Act as a business analyst supporting development and maintenance of the enterprise Salesforce Platform
- Administer and support platform dashboards, reports, data models, users
- Support new project initiatives relating to Salesforce; learn and support customizations and system integrations
- Prescribe platform solutions to address specific business process needs
- Update and maintain system knowledge base
- Ensure platform remains stable and is aligned to Salesforce best practices
- Act as platform point of contact: Respond to end-user inquiries, manage access & permissions
- Manage platform configurations, maintenance, system testing, data integrity, backups, and other related tasks
- Own resolution of production issues; Identify and mitigate risks to the platform
- Manage change and enhancement requests; maintain and prioritize product backlog; identify customizations appropriately
- Support data flows aligned to the enterprise data strategy, lead data import and cleanup activities
- 2+ years as a Salesforce administrator or developer
- Related experience & familiarity with Salesforce Lightning: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Builder
- Proficiency in Apex, Apex Web Services and Apex Callouts preferred
- Experience in implementing AppExchange or other third party solutions.
- Salesforce Credentials (relevant to Administrators, Developers, App Builders)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Experience in supporting end users
We’d love it if you also had:
- Salesforce Admin, Sales Cloud, or PD1 Certifications
- Experience working in the Music Industry or related fields
As the home to 300 Elektra, Asylum, Atlantic, East West, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics, and several other of the world’s premier recording labels, Warner Music Group champions emerging artists and global superstars alike. And our renowned publishing company, Warner Chappell Music, represents genre-spanning songwriters and producers through a catalogue of more than one million copyrights worldwide. Redefining what it means to be a music company in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trend-setters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX, and EMP. We’re the home to WMX – the next generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive, and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the ground-breaking global distribution company for independent artists and labels.
As a member of the Global Technology, you would have the unique opportunity to help support all of the exciting business units mentioned above. We continually strive to push the envelope in innovation through technology in the music industry, looking for exciting new ways we can help our partners continue to set trends and break records.
Together, we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here, and think you will, too.