Digital Sales Coordinator
WAOW has an exciting position available for a Digital Sales Coordinator. WAOW is a part of Allen Media Broadcasting and is the leading news station in the Wausau/Rhinelander Market. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, energetic and supportive team at a company with a rewarding work culture.
This position reports directly to the Digital Sales Manager. The primary function of this role is to support the Multimedia Marketing Executives and Sales Managers with activities and projects to meet or exceed digital revenue goals. Contributes to the sales team's growth and professionalism. Manages digital campaign elements using various project management tools.
· Utilize project management and internal campaign trafficking tools to schedule and process digital advertising orders and requests.
· Entering and maintaining digital campaigns utilizing station and vendor operating systems
· Support Digital Sales Manager and Multimedia Marketing Executives in overseeing and reporting on all digital campaigns.
· Keep DSM/GSM informed of any critical fulfillment/workflow issues
· Attend internal and external meetings
· Other duties as assigned
· Future ability and opportunity to sell digital products and services
Digital Marketing Assistant Requirements:
· Proficient in Google Suite of Products and Canva as well as MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, and Power Point and others as needed
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
· Digital marketing experience
· Knowledge of digital display and video advertising
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please send resume and cover letter to Tara Schessler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Disclaimer: you must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to any medical or religious accommodations or other applicable law). In addition, any offer of employment is contingent upon a successful background screening.
WAOW is an EOE-M/F/D/V employer