Social Media Manager (TikTok focused)
As the Social Media and TikTok Manager you are passionate about telling brand stories across all social media channels. Audo with its AI powered career assessment, skills and marketplace, will undoubtedly appeal to multi-generations, however we are focused at launch to target a Gen Z audience as they begin their career journey. For this reason, we are looking for a social media manager with a strong focus on TikTok to drive our brand story.
From acting as the voice of the brand across social media platforms to delivering news about products, services, and features, the Social Media Manager will grow our social media footprint. They will own the strategy by creating, scheduling and deploying content and tracking analytics. Content creation will include overseeing the conceptualization and execution of videos and photography that drive both awareness and user acquisition.
In this role, you will also liaise with the Community manager on influencer and community strategy and vision to build an additional layer of content that helps build our credibility and authentically tells our brand story. The Community Manager will be responsible for day-to-day execution, the goal will be to build a loyal community that helps to amplify the brand through their own channels and bring more users into the fold.
You should be an advocate for the user experience and challenge the status quo when it comes to social media, constantly testing and iterating. While our storytelling in social media will focus on our core Gen Z audience they will also maintain a universal accessibility for the other target segments of life learners.
- Strategy: Lead all strategy development, planning and execution for key social platforms with a focus on TikTok inclusive of Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. Also, explore emerging social platforms like Discord to ensure we are present where the target Gen Z audience works/plays.
- Execution: Write, schedule, and optimize daily social posts across multiple platforms.
- Content Calendar: Create a monthly content calendar based on the DOC Content Calendar that highlights key launches, seasonal campaigns and evergreen themes across each channel.
- Content Creation: Oversee the creation of compelling, imaginative, and performance-driving content inclusive of but not limited to video, graphic, illustrations and photography. Strong focus on short-format video for TikTok and IG will also require scripting, producing, editing and post-production.
- Influencer: Build and manage micro and scaled influencer strategy and plans to support key business initiatives.
- Community Engagement: Oversee the Community Manager in monitoring and responding to comments and DMs in all platforms. Build a loyal community that will migrate with us and is channel-agnostic.
- Collaboration: Collaboration includes liaising with the Director of Content Creation to ensure consistency of narrative across channels as well as levering any long format video and other branded marketing content for social purposes. Also work closely with the Art Director who will create all social templates and support in illustration and motion graphics.
- Analytics: Track and synthesize analytics lead to improve and refine reach across all social platforms.
- Processes: Manage the organization of all video, photo assets and illustrations in an asset library
- 4-6 years experience
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator a must; Adobe After Effects a plus
- Set and maintain high visual brand standards commensurate with creative expectations
- Export and communicate assets for UX Creative Director handoff
- Experience with animation and video production editing a plus
- An exciting portfolio that showcases range of work
- Able to follow established design language across all templates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive in reaching out to cross functional team members to problem solve and keep projects moving forward
- Strong work ethic and time management skills
- Positive entrepreneurial spirit
Portfolio is a must to be considered for this role.
Audo, Latin for to "be bold and take risks," mission is to bridge the skill set gap between education to work for the next generation of entrepreneurs, freelancers, and life learners.
In a world where today's young adults still struggle to learn the right skills to land their dream careers, we will provide a solution that eliminates the age-old gap between education and employment by providing a personalized path that is committed to helping you continually earn while learning. Leveraging AI technology and gamification, our destination will introduce and connect a community of life learners to their unique path, ultimately unlocking doors and opportunities for all.
While a significant portion of young adults are still attending college and will look to supplement their education with skills via Audo, there is also a growing segment of Gen Z that is foregoing college to pursue their careers immediately. Our destination will embrace both segments of Gen Z as well as other generations who are looking to pivot their career and need to acquire new skills.
- 🌎 Remote-first culture
- 👋 Discretionary paid time off
- 🏥 Health coverage for US full-time employees
- 💚 Life Insurance
- 💰 401k match up to 3% for US full-time employees
- 💻 Work equipment provided by employer
- 📚 Training and development reimbursement
- ⏰ Can commit to hours around the 9am - 5pm PST time frame