We Are Hiring
- Department: Imaging
- Schedule: PRN
- Hospital: Planfield Micro Hospital
- Location: Plainfield, Indiana
What You Will Do
Perform a variety of radiographic procedures used in the diagnostic treatment of illness and injuries.
- Position patients and select anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Implement radiation protection and safety standards.
- Prepare, perform and assist the physician in special and advanced procedures.
- Prepare and administer contrast media and medications within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Help position patients and select anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Ensure all activities comply with regulatory agency standards.
- Ensure prompt submission of high-quality of all images and documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and patient data/history).
- Assist in maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly department to include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film storage area and any other areas in department.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date required. American Heart Association or American Red Cross accepted.
- Radiologic Technologist credentialed from the Indiana Medical Radiology Services Program obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following required:
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Medical Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension St. Vincent in Indiana has been providing rewarding careers in healthcare for over 148 years. With 24 hospitals throughout the greater Indianapolis and Evansville areas, Ascension St. Vincent offers careers in a wide range of services including acute and long-term care, bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary and urgent care, women's health services and more.
Ascension is a leading non-profit, faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000 associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140 hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states.
Our Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension. Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of the people around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension St. Vincent is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.