Entry Level Imaging Analyst - Austin, TX - Hiring Now for Jan 2023 - All Majors
Starting your career as an Imaging Analyst can take you places in the patient care, medical device, and digital health world. No experience necessary, just eagerness to learn and to contribute to the team. This is a great gap year opportunity. Let us teach you about cardiology, anatomy, and medical imaging, while you impact over 1000 patients per year.
Imaging Analysts have developed skills to take them to just about every department at HeartFlow such as: Management, Training, Regulatory, Quality, Engineering, Data Science, UI/UX, Customer Support, Investigations, and more.
We are looking for people who are eager to make a difference, who have attention to detail skills, and problem solving skills. Continue to build those skills while making an impact with HeartFlow in Austin, TX!
We are looking for recent grads from all majors! We are hiring for training classes starting in January 2023!
Learn Cardiac Anatomy, CT Imaging, and 3D modeling. We will train you! No healthcare or imaging experience needed! Great opportunity for gap years.
- The Medical Imaging Case Analyst is responsible for creating computer 3D models of coronary arteries from cardiac medical imaging (CT scans). These 3D coronary artery models show how narrowings and blockages impact blood flow. Creation of the model is done through the use of HeartFlow developed software and processes.
- You do NOT need any anatomy or imaging experience. We have a 10 week training and certification program where employees learn everything they need to know to be successful in this position.
- Interpret CT imaging data, per regulated process, to generate custom 3D computer models
- Perform in-process visual inspections and verifications on image data quality and models while maintaining high levels of quality and efficiency.
- Comfortable working in a highly-regulated environment where all activities must be performed in compliance with outlined procedures. Document all work appropriately.
- BA/BS/AS Degree (or experience in lieu of degree)
- Computer skills