Video Operations Internship
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.
WHO: Undergraduate student seeking degree in Visual Media, Marketing, Communications, Sport Management or Business.
SUPERVISOR: This position will report directly to the Co-Founder/COO who has a MBA who oversees the Event Operations and Video Team. The COO will provide virtual training, project assignments and meeting times to work and review projects.
TERM: This is a 6 month virtual internship experience with an estimated time of 10/hrs a week.
Sports Video Editing:
This internship works with our sports video editors to help create content for our social media channels from our library of sports games filmed with AI ball-tracking cameras.
- You will receive login access to the AI-ball tracking platform to access the editing tools
- You will receive training on how to use the video platforms
- Upload video content to the IFS Video Platform
- Create content such as single clips or compilations from our library of sports games.
- Meet daily and weekly content metrics.
- Work with our marketing team to provide them with the video content based on marketing projects.
- A desire to learn about the sports industry and develop new skills
- This is remote work, so reliable communication skills are a must
- Existing knowledge of the sports industry
*No video editing experience needed*
Types of Content
- Player Interviews - In-person video interviews of players during the 7v7 circuit
- 7v7 Full Games - The top 7v7 teams games filmed at the best 7v7 events
- Player Highlight Tapes - Top plays of players in highlight tape
- 7v7 Game Recaps - A short-form video recap of all scoring plays/highlights from a 7v7 game
- Video Commit Reports - Weekly mashup of clips of your favorite college's commits