Talent Agency Commercial Internship
About the Internship:
People Store is looking for a part-time intern for the Spring 2023 semester!
We value diverse perspectives. Ideal candidates for this project may be Film and Television, Entertainment Media, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, and Theatre majors, or a student with a career interest in Entertainment or Talent Representation. Students seeking an acting career will not be considered at this time.
Interns in the Commercial Department will shadow the everyday responsibilities of a Commercial Agent and get the opportunity of working hands-on with actors. Some of these activities include:
- Helping to schedule and coordinate in-person auditions
- Experience with inEntertainment
- Learning casting websites such as Breakdown Express and Casting Networks
- Learning how to read and evaluate release forms, and commercial contracts, and mitigate commercial conflicts for actors
- Shadow each agent and support staff member at the agency
- Will learn the differences and gain industry knowledge with Commercial, Industrial, Hosting, Print, and Voice Over work
- Sit in on meetings in order to further learn about developing and managing talent through a commercial perspective
- Learning about Southeast commercial casting directors and putting together talent submissions/pitches for independent producers, ad agencies, and Fortune 500 companies
This internship will be in person (preferred) with options for remote work if needed (this will be determined on a case-by-case basis).
NOTE: We are only able to work with students who can earn academic credit for the internship.
- Must work 20 hours or less a week
- Must disclose state of residence before interviewing (Georgia residence preferred)
- Must have 2 forms of identification and a SSN/employer ID #
- Must know the firm start and end dates as determined by your school’s requirements
- Strong interest in the entertainment industry
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must display keen sense of organization and attention to detail daily
- Candidates must be self-motivated and driven
- Must display resourcefulness and creativity in project management
- Strong aptitude for both independent and team-driven projects
- Must have access to a reliable internet connection/personal computer and cell phone (as applicable)
About the Agency:
People Store is one of the top talent agencies in the Southeast. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a full-service talent agency offering representation for actors in film, television, industrial, and commercial, as well as representation for print, voice over, live events, influencers, writing, and more. Founded in 1983, we have been a top destination for premiere talent in the southeast and beyond for almost 40 years, and we look forward to many more!
Please apply by submitting a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org