Talent Agency Social Media Internship
About the Internship:
People Store is looking for a part-time intern for the Spring 2023 semester!
People Store’s Social Media Internship is looking for Social Media Interns who can help grow and cultivate our online community, and increase engagement with interactive content, all while maintaining consistency with the company’s overall brand and mission statement. You will work closely with the social media committee on various projects, gaining an overview of our clients and learning the process of social media management for a Talent Agency.
NOTE: We are only able to work with students who can earn academic credit for the internship.
REMOTE - This is a remote internship with the possibility to work in our office if conditions permit. We work with students who can earn academic credit.
We value diverse perspectives. Ideal candidates for this project may be Film and Television, Entertainment Media, Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, and Theatre majors, or a student with a career interest in Entertainment or Talent Representation. Students seeking an acting career will not be considered at this time.
You will be exposed to all areas of communications and social media management such as:
- Creating social media content
- Scheduling content on the Later app and ensuring the schedule is followed
- Graphic/media design collaboration or direction
- Writing newsletters and emails
- Creating and uploading content to multiple social media platforms
- Interacting and engaging with audiences to grow online presence
- Assisting with Influencer and Hosting department projects
- Contributing fresh ideas to add to the social media content calendar
- Create positive engagement with our online social presence to foster community growth and communication
- Help monitor comments and direct messages
- Must work 20 hours or less a week
- Must disclose state of residence before interviewing
- Must have 2 forms of identification and a SSN/employer ID #
- Must know the firm start and end dates as determined by your school’s requirements
- Strong interest in the Film/Digital/entertainment industry
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must display keen sense of organization and attention to detail daily
- Candidates must be self-motivated and driven
- Must display resourcefulness and creativity in project management
- Strong aptitude for both independent and team-driven projects
- Must have access to a reliable internet connection/personal computer and cell phone (as applicable)
About the Agency:
People Store is one of the top talent agencies in the Southeast. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a full-service talent agency offering representation for actors in film, television, industrial, and commercial, as well as representation for print, voice over, live events, influencers, writing, and more. Founded in 1983, we have been a top destination for premiere talent in the southeast and beyond for almost 40 years, and we look forward to many more!
Please apply by submitting a resume, cover letter, and link to portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org