Spring 2023 Internship - Copywriting Intern
Every Spring Internship Should Feel This Good!
A few things you should know..
- We work with your class and extracurricular schedule to determine your internship schedule
- This internship is for credit only
- This spring internships is 15 weeks long and a max of 20 hours a week
- Spring internships start January 23th and end May 12th
- With a growing number of applicants each year, this is a highly competitive Internship program. Please feel free to add additional information to your application such as a link to your blog, LinkedIn, your portfolio, or any other relevant project to show your passion!
- Juniors and Seniors are considered first
- Hybrid (preferred) at our Headquarters based in Stamford, CT
We’re headquartered in beautiful Stamford, CT. If you’re commuting by train, we offer a shuttle that runs to and from the Stamford train station.
The copywriting Intern will be responsible for assisting in day-to-day operations within their designated department, providing support to other departments as needed, as well as handling administrative tasks.
- Write copy for product descriptions for vineyardvines.com
- Write Instagram captions for @vineyardvines and @vineyardvineswomen
- Write copy for paid social ads and digital media projects
- Regularly proofread and spot check copy on vineyardvines.com
- Pitch in on email campaigns, promos, catalog, retail and digital copy as assigned
- Support copy team in research and brainstorming for seasonal campaigns
What you bring:
- Working toward a Bachelor's degree in English, Communications or related major
- Excellent grammar, self-editing and proofreading skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A pulse on what's happening in retail, editorial, and fashion space
- Familiarity with the vineyard vines brand voice and product line
- Ability to take and apply feedback
- Strong organizational and time management
- Must be able to work independently and with a team
Every-day will feel this good because:
- We have a fun-entrepreneurial culture filled with truly “good” people
- Every Friday we have “Fruit, Bagels, and Big Ideas” where you can learn something new from executive leaders
- We offer a generous employee discount so you can rep our lifestyle on-and-off the boat
Check with your school's Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.