IPG Health Bold Beginners Internship Program: New Business
2023 Summer Internship Program
***OUR APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN ON A ROLLING BASIS ***
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
IPG Health’s Bold Beginners Internship Program is designed to offer college students the opportunity to learn about a career in healthcare advertising. Interns will work in real-world business situations, attend seminars on the different aspects of the industry and learn about the inner workings of an agency.
Each week is strategically broken down to help our interns make the most out of their time here. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday are spent working in your assigned department along with a personalized mentor to show you the way. Tuesdays also include lunch and learns where we network with senior leadership across each department and enjoy various NYC lunch options (on us). Thursday is reserved for teams to work on the client project which is presented in pitch format to our C-level executives as well as the client at the end of the summer.
START DATE: Monday, June 12, 2023
END DATE: Friday, August 11, 2023
SCHEDULE: Full-time (Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM)
FORMAT: Virtual or Hybrid-Optional
Salary: $18/hr + OT
(The pay rate for this position is noted within this job posting. Where a prospective employee is paid this rate will depend on, among other factors; market considerations; budgetary considerations; as well as the applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications).
What We Do: We are strategic project managers who love to do it all and explore the different areas of the agency. We apply IPG Health’s brand identity, values, and creative ideas to the growth and future of the network.
What You’ll Do:
- Shadow senior-level business strategy planning discussions
- Become a researching pro and apply those skills to business development
- Dive into the team’s brainstorming tactics
- Interface with every department in the agency and gain ultimate exposure to agency life
- Assist with presentation support and show off your PowerPoint expertise
- Participate in new business meetings and own the team’s note-taking needs
- Update and maintain calendars, timelines, and meeting requests--flex your multitasking abilities!
- Keep your team on track by owning the list of job numbers and budgets
- Ensure that client lists and other RFI/RFP info is kept up-to-date with your superior organizational skills
- Partner with print and production studios on the team’s creative elements while growing your network across the department
-Rising junior, senior, or recent graduate from an accredited college or university
-Passion for advertising/marketing, business and/or healthcare
-Available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week for the duration of the 9-week program
-Possess solid communication, computer, and presentation skills
-A pitch pro