IPG Health Bold Beginners Internship Program: Scientific Services
2023 Summer Internship Program
***OUR APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN ON A ROLLING BASIS ***
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
IPG Health’s Bold Beginners Internship Program is designed to offer college students the opportunity to learn about a career in healthcare advertising. Interns will work in real-world business situations, attend seminars on the different aspects of the industry and learn about the inner workings of an agency.
Each week is strategically broken down to help our interns make the most out of their time here. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday are spent working in your assigned department along with a personalized mentor to show you the way. Tuesdays also include lunch and learns where we network with senior leadership across each department and enjoy various NYC lunch options (on us). Thursday is reserved for teams to work on the client project which is presented in pitch format to our C-level executives as well as the client at the end of the summer.
START DATE: Monday, June 12, 2023
END DATE: Friday, August 11, 2023
SCHEDULE: Full-time (Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM)
FORMAT: Virtual or Hybrid-Optional
Salary: $18/hr + OT
(The pay rate for this position is noted within this job posting. Where a prospective employee is paid this rate will depend on, among other factors; market considerations; budgetary considerations; as well as the applicant’s background, pertinent experience, and qualifications).
What We Do: We’re the scientific storytellers who uncover the most meaningful scientific story for each brand.
What You’ll Do:
- Talk the talk by developing content for peer-to-peer audiences that focus on communicating pharmaceutical details in a scientific yet engaging way
- Dive into the creation of scientific decks, advisory boards, web casts, and speaker decks to help tell the story behind various healthcare brands and their products
- Put your research skills to the test by working with your team to identify the best thought leaders in various areas of healthcare
- PhD or MD with a passion for writing and looking to get into advertising
-Available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week for the duration of the 9-week program
-Possess solid communication, computer, and presentation skills
-Please submit writing samples in a single PDF file (ex. research papers, creative writing)***
SAMPLE PROJECTS MAY BE IN FORM OF:
- Speaker training decks
- Speaker bureau decks
- Agendas, decks and executive summaries for advisory boards
- Scripts for webcasts
- Content for booths at medical congresses
- Decks for symposia