Travel Services Specialist
Diamond Eye Travel is looking for positive, detail-oriented individuals with a passion for travel and helping others to join our growing team of travel professionals.
- Communicate professionally with clients and teammates.
- Determine the clients’ wants, needs, preferences, and budget.
- Research, organize, and book all travel plans as needed by clients.
This may include booking: Hotel stays, Resorts, Car Rentals, Airport transfers, Airfare, Cruises, Tours and Activities, Concert/Sporting/Event tickets, and more.
- Create Quotes, Itineraries, and Invoices for clients.
- Stay up to date with Travel Industry changes and Travel Restrictions
Must be 18+.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Must have a reliable internet connection, computer and/or smartphone.
Must be available to attend live and recorded trainings and meetings.
Must be self-motivated, have a positive attitude, and be willing to learn and adapt.
Must be able to work independently, but willing to ask for help and guidance when needed.
1099 Independent contractor position
Flexible schedule - make your own hours!
Part time or Full time
No experience necessary! Full Training is provided.
Travel Agent Certification is included
E&O Insurance with Fraud Protection
Free personal business Website
No sales quotas!
* Free 3-30 day cruise for two after completing cruise training
* Access to deeply discounted rates on everything from airfare, resorts and hotels, cruises, sports/concert tickets, car rentals, tours and much more!
* Discounted Disney park tickets
***Opportunity to work with the BEST vendors, such as Disney, Sandals, Riu Resorts, Karisma, Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Norwegian, Princess, Virgin Voyages, and countless others!
Come work with us in this 14 TRILLION dollar travel industry!