Hospitality Marketing Manager
Job Title: Hospitality Marketing Manager
Class: Full-time, Salaried, Exempt
Reports to: VP – Arena and Hospitality Marketing
As part of our commitment to health and safety, we are requiring that all full-time/part-time team members and new hires be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to certain limited exceptions.
The Milwaukee Bucks are looking for talented people who embrace diversity, equity & inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
It all begins with outstanding talent, It all begins with YOU! #FearTheDeer
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as mental health resources
- 8 weeks of paid time off for parents to welcome newborns, adopted and foster children
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional Development through our internal learning & development program - Antler Academy
- Employee Resource Groups
- Milwaukee Bucks and NBA League Discounts
- Qualified Parking and Phone Allowance
The Hospitality Marketing Manager will focus primarily on leading the strategy, management, and execution of all marketing and promotions efforts for Deer District-owned restaurants and hospitality locations, primarily MECCA, The Cluckery, and Gather to increase revenue. The ideal candidate will work closely with location managers to develop and implement creative marketing campaigns that promote public awareness and drive sales. This is a site-wide role, which includes Fiserv Forum and Deer District, as well as Team events.
- Responsible for all day-to-day marketing tactics along with driving long and short-term goals for the business.
- Work with location management and Bucks organization to develop calendar of events.
- Drive annual and quarterly marketing planning.
- Create and design location-based programs and experiential events.
- Seek partnerships and sponsorships for marketing-based programs.
- Serve as a brand ambassador and maintain brand standards across all outlets.
- Seek new opportunities within the community to drive traffic into the venue.
- Drive social media content strategy and imagery.
- Lead outreach initiatives within the community.
- Work alongside operations and leadership to set and track goals and return on investment for promotions, specials, and events.
- Implement marketing action plans to reach long and short team goals.
- Support all paid private events marketing and brand initiatives.
- Seek and manage all advertising efforts.
- Be responsible for gathering information needed for all promotions and monthly features.
- Have a strong presence onsite and offsite within the community.
- Resident expert in the restaurant and hospitality industry and trends.
- Coordinate public offerings, events, and activations.
- Lead weekly marketing meetings.
- Maintain customer databases.
- Activate and manage street team initiatives.
- Responsible for developing bi-weekly emails and managing email marketing strategy.
- Monitor third party and reviews websites.
- A minimum of 5 years related work experience in food & beverage/hospitality marketing and a proven history of strong leadership skills.
- Experience working within hospitality organizations is a plus!
- Proven record of developing & managing budgets and successfully creating promotions and campaigns that drive traffic to hospitality locations.
- Comprehensive understanding of modern marketing tactics and platforms, including social media, marketing automation, and data analysis.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours.
All offers for employment with the Milwaukee Bucks are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. We will consider people with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and Federal laws.
The Milwaukee Bucks is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Ethnic Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
We provide our employees with a robust employee benefits plan that focuses on the mental and physical wellness of our team. We strive to offer a flexible work environment that allows our team members to be productive in both their work and home lives.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.