A Zipline Guide is responsible for instructing and leading participant groups onto zip course with another zipline guide. Applicants must have a strong risk management and customer service orientation. Qualified applicants will go through an extensive training program and must pass a written and on-the-job skill test. Additional training is provided for any job functions as required.
Summary of essential job functions
- Zipline guide is responsible for assisting in the progress of a participant group
- Must be able to complete an inspection of all course components and of all course gear
- Must be able to fit harnesses and helmets correctly as well as supervise the use of all personal and group safety equipment
- Must be able to assist in a Participant Orientation Session and evaluate potential group risks
- Assist with course maintenance efforts as required