Technology Product Management Lead - Remote WFH R0031094
Technology Product Management Lead - Remote WFH R0031094
Job Description Summary:
As Lead Technology Product Manager for eClosing, you will guide a team that is charged with a product line that contributes directly to the revenue of a business unit. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company. You will build products from existing ideas and help to develop new products based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand customer problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market. You will be expected to serve as an evangelist for your industry and for your product. You must also exhibit a high degree of professionalism in your work and interaction with others.
You will be responsible for working with various stakeholders to develop and maintain a strategy for our eClosing solutions. The strategy will help you define product release priorities, the product vision, key milestones defined by critical functionality and the requirements that comprise each Sprint and each release. You are expected to lead your eClosing team, properly prioritizing work with your team members in support or the team’s product vision. You must oversee and manage their professional development. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and key customers.
Job Qualifications (Minimum):
· Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or related discipline or equivalent work and course experience in lieu of degree.
· Travel: Willingness to travel when needed (approximately 10%). Once a quarter travel to client/conferences type of meetings.
· Experience: 3 to 7+ years of product management experience and/or marketing experience, including
o Envisioning and identifying new product opportunities in a complex and highly competitive market.
o Development and launch of new and existing product lines.
o Demonstrated leadership, vision, and a bias to action.
o Leading cross-functional groups to accomplish product and revenue objectives.
o Defining user experience needs.
o Proven ability to create product value propositions.
· Familiarity with Agile principles, Sprint planning practices, product refinement and story estimation.
· Familiarity with object-oriented methodologies, principles, practices, and modelling.
· Familiarity with REST API concepts and terminology.
· This role is Fully Remote and must be legally authorized to work in the USA. | #LI-Remote
· Highly Prefer EST Time Zone working hours.
Preferred Experience Knowledge, Skills, or Certifications (Minimum):
· Experience: Previous experience in the mortgage industry with a specific understanding of the mortgage closing process and an appreciation on how electronic closings can benefit the industry.
· Strong familiarity and/or experience working with or at a lender who is focused on mortgages and real estate financing. Can help eOriginal articulate the objectives and uncover solutions that help lenders drive adoption of eNotes.
· Previous experience launching new products and product extensions.
· Familiarity with UX/UI concepts and the role of design sprints in the sprint planning process.
· Familiarity with electronic document delivery and esigning of financial instruments that can be collateralized and securitized.
· Experience working in product teams that support business high-volume transactional systems is a strong plus.
· Understanding of Web services (REST, WSDL)
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintains required professional knowledge; keeps abreast of current developments and trends in area of expertise; use this expertise to help develop plans and strategies to introduce new technology when appropriate; recommend and develop innovations which enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage.
- Use a structured approach to analyzing and resolving complex problems; secures and evaluates relevant data from appropriate sources and trends and identifies key issues and relationships to determine the critical issues relative to a problem; develops effective conclusions and comprehensive recommendations.
- Sets priorities and allocates proper amounts of time to assigned activities. Maintains an awareness of interrelationships among activities. Maintains an organized approach and meets or exceeds agreed upon time and quality standards for end work product.
- Involved with full lifecycle application development, with emphasis on agile development (scrum, sprints, incremental design) methodologies.
- Understands appropriate design, development, and testing methodologies to ensure a quality software product.
- Develops alternative courses of action and makes decisions based on logical assumptions and which reflect factual information.
- Builds confidence in the eOriginal organization and the business benefits and integrity of its products and services.
- Maintains the confidentiality of eOriginal strategies, plans and other proprietary information.
· Excellent written and verbal communications; able to present facts, data, thoughts and ideas in a clear, concise and convincing manner to all levels of the organization.
· Ability to synthesize large amounts of information to make informed decisions.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to articulate the product vision to the external market and internal stakeholders.
· Strong familiarity with developing business cases and roadmaps that support the business strategy, product vision, and product goals.
· Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment.
· Strong leadership skills to help drive requirements gathering with stakeholders from numerous teams.
· Can articulate potential product opportunities available in application processing, data validation or verification, and the move from paper to digital lending.
Wolters Kluwer offers a wide variety of competitive benefits and programs to help meet your needs and balance your work and personal life, including but not limited to: Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans, 401(k), FSA/HSA, Commuter Benefits, Tuition Assistance Plan, Vacation and Sick Time, and Paid Parental Leave. Full details of our benefits are available - https://www.mywolterskluwerbenefits.com/index.html
Similar Industry Titles: Senior Product Manager | Product Development Manager | Product Design Manager |