The American Junior Golf Association is a 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to the overall growth and development of young men and women who aspire to earn college golf scholarships through competitive junior golf.
The AJGA is committed to creating an engaging, safe, and inclusive environment. We welcome people from all backgrounds and believe in embracing diverse perspectives, we are better equipped to accomplish our mission of developing golf’s next generation.
The backbone of the AJGA is its internship program and we are looking for talented and well-rounded applicants to serve as interns. The Video Production Intern contributes to the storytelling efforts of the AJGA and manages all aspects of video production.
• Produce content for social media including fast-paced deadlines
• Primary production of fun marketing content, highlights and gifs
• Production of longer-form features, human interest, instructional and/or training videos
• Shoot quality video footage of golf tournaments, including action, b-roll and interviews
• Build and maintain video archives
• Maintain all equipment for video, camera, lighting, audio
• Basic golf knowledge is preferred, but not required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Knowledge of Adobe Premier for video and audio editing
• Proficiency with post-production software such as After Effects, Motion, etc.
• Knowledge of video production obtained/earning through a major in Broadcast Journalism, Communications or Film Production
• Camera operation and expertise with sound and lighting equipment
• Ability to tell a story through video interviews and scripting
• Ability to execute in fast-paced environment with high volume
• Previous related experience through internships or commercial work beyond class projects
• Exceptional customer service, communication, detail-oriented and public speaking skills
• Ability to work and communicate in a team and independently to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
• Exemplify creativity, innovation and ability to problem-solve
• Highly motivated, self-starter and willingness to take an active leadership role
• Legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
• Must either be working towards or achieved a Bachelor's Degree
• Communicate both verbally and in writing
• Ability to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time and/or lift equipment up to approximately 50 lbs
• Must follow all AJGA COVID-19 protocols
• Internship Dates: May 15 – September 4, 2023* | *Subject to change based on need.
• Interns will be compensated $10/hr. Interns will work Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (40 hrs/week).
• Interns will be required to work at National Headquarters (1980 Sports Club Drive, Braselton, GA 30517).
• Interns will be required to provide their own housing and transportation throughout employment.
Please visit www.ajga.org/careers for all information. Applications are due February 5, 2023. For any questions, contact Sydney Della Flora, Manager of Recruiting (firstname.lastname@example.org).