Arthrex is a global medical device company and leader in orthopedics medical education. With a corporate mission of Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™, Arthrex has pioneered the field of arthroscopy and develops more than 1,000 innovative products and procedures each year that support all aspects of orthopedics. The Software Quality Assurance Team is part of Information Technology and is responsible for supporting the software testing for Arthrex business applications. We are searching for an intern to learn and support the testing of our web and mobile applications as part of the software development lifecycle. The successful candidate will analyze business requirements, create/update test scenarios and test cases, execute tests, prepare defect logs, and prepare reports with guidance. This role provides the opportunity to learn and perform web and mobile test automation activities using multiple automation frameworks. Testing activities performed will involve being detail oriented and following test procedures and standards.
This internship will run from May 2023 – August 2023. The ideal candidate will have the availability to work 40 hours per week at our Naples, FL facility.
- Learn Arthrex web and mobile business applications and assist with the software testing of releases. Primary focus will be learning applications within the Marketing portfolio and supporting the functional testing of releases with the opportunity to expand to learn and contribute to web and mobile app test automation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Digital Media web and mobile testing.
- Web and mobile test automation.
- This is an in-office position located in Naples, FL; it is not a remote position.
Education and Experience:
Progress towards a college degree in a related field required, preferably in Computer Information Systems. (Students who have recently graduated are only eligible to work as an intern/co-op up to six months from their graduation date.)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Understanding of programming languages and relational databases required.
- Understanding of Java, GitHub and Visual Studio preferred.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
PC; Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook; PowerPoint; Word and Excel. Fax; Scanner.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.