Summer Intern 2023
Job Description Summary
At AAM, your career is what you make it. You are emPOWERed to grow, embrace challenges, build your skills and bring your authentic self to work every day. Be part of the future from day one.
AAM’s 2023 Summer Internship Program has opportunities in in the following areas:
- AAM’s 2023 Summer Internship Program has opportunities in in the following areas: Engineering, Human Resources, Information Technology, Procurement, Finance, and Manufacturing.
- AAM offers formal education opportunities to support your personal and professional development such as: Effective Communication, Career Planning & Development, Productivity Skills, Building a Network, Interviewing Techniques, AAM Product Awareness, Leadership Introductions
- AAM offers a variety of engagement events and networking opportunities throughout the summer. Past events included: Lunch with Leaders, Summer Mixers, Coffee Chats, Detroit Tigers Game, Volunteer opportunities and community events as part of AAM’s commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI), AAM Plant Tours and Ride & Drive
- Housing assistance to eligible Interns
Required Skills and Education
- Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree with minimum 3.0 GPA
- Available to work at least 40 hours per week
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Interested in pursuing a career in the automotive industry
- Must be authorized to work in US