MBA Product Manager
As a Product Manager, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You will break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. You will shape the tech stack, product, and more broadly the culture of the company from an early stage.
What you'll do:
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, and other teams on cutting edge technologies.
- Develop solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Excellent self-management, sense of ownership, and organization
- Effective technical leadership. This is a high-growth role that can enable someone to grow into leadership through active mentorship as the company scales
- Thrives in a dynamic and fast growing environment
- Genuinely excited about tackling hard problems