The primary responsibility for this role is to bring given UI/UX protype to life.
- Experience in working with microservice is crucial.
- Understanding of Azure.
- Ability to develop the given screens from UI/UX prototypes with minimal supervision.
- Well versed with .NET, c#, Entity framework, Dependency injection.
- Experience with Mediator and clean architecture pattern.
- Well versed with writing restful APIs using .NET core/5/6.
- Must have experience in DDD and TDD patterns.
- Must have experience in writing unit tests and integration tests using MOQ or NUNIT frameworks.
- Ability to setup the project structure and refactor the code for efficiency.
- Must have experience in Angular 10-14 along with writing unit test using Karma or similar unit testing tool.
- Extensive knowledge in responsive design using bootstrap/tailwind or similar CSS frameworks.
- Experience in Database modeling & Design
- Knowledge in implementing SOLID principles.
- Experienced in writing LINQ queries.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
The ability to create and support new solutions that digitize business processes, helping business areas reduce redundant work, enhance productivity, consistency, and efficiency. Able to react quickly to changing requirements in an agile environment.
Self-starter work ethic who can adapt at providing exceptional results with limited supervision.
Strong business-to-technology translation skills are essential for identifying ways to apply solutions to help clients increase business value and performance.
Hope you are doing well.
Cristy this side from ESB Technologies, right now we are having new job opportunities in multiple locations all over the USA, so if you are interested, please connect with me on 512-628-7167