Chief Engineer - Broadcast Radio
Entravision Radio Denver has an immediate need for a full time Radio Broadcast Engineer to maintain AM & FM broadcast transmitter and studio equipment for our 4 station cluster.
· Responsible for installation, maintenance, repairs and legal operation of AM (1) & FM (3) transmitters, broadcast studio consoles and automation equipment necessary for the station(s) to function.
· Emergency response to off air conditions at above facilities.
· Implements and maintains FCC operational requirements, keeping abreast of FCC and other applicable state, county and local laws that relate to operational compliance.
· Manages equipment and repairs including troubleshooting, diagnostics and knowledge and use of the tools necessary to repair AM & FM broadcast transmitters and studio equipment.
· Preparation and timely delivery of required status information and reports to General Manager & Station Manager.
· Qualified candidates MUST HAVE experience with Harris transmitters, Wheatstone TDM studio console systems, and ENCO automation system and high powered AM directional station operations is a big plus.
· Must possess a degree in Radio Engineering with equivalent work experience based on the responsibilities outlined above and/or FCC license and SBE certification with a minimum of 3 years experience in the maintenance and repair of AM & FM broadcast transmitter and studio equipment.
· Elementary IT skills.
· Must be a “self-starter” able to work independently and fulfill responsibilities without constant supervision.
· Practical knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC and basic construction techniques helpful.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain solid driving record
· Must be able to travel, bend, lift and carry up to a maximum of 70 pounds, climb on step-stools, ladders and other necessary equipment.
Applications/Resumes faxed to Tonya Meyer (303) 721-1359, emailed: Tmeyer@entravision.com or mailed to 1907 Mile High Stadium West Circle, Denver, CO 80204. Apply online at https://entravision.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=2888&site=1
Closing date: 12/31/22
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.