Software Development Intern [Summer 2023]
About echo3D: echo3D (www.echo3d.co, Techstars‘19) is a cloud platform for 3D/AR/VR content management and distribution that provides tools and network infrastructure to help developers & companies quickly build and deploy 3D apps, games, and content.
The Opportunity: We are looking for a software development intern interested in the intersection between 3D/AR/VR and cloud technology to join the team and assist in R&D and software engineering. Accepting OPT/CPT candidates.
Duration: Tuesday, May 30, 2023 to Friday, August 11, 2023
Location: Remote (+ optional visits to SoHo/BK offices)
Direct Supervisor: Ben Pedazur (CTO)
Work Hours: Part-time internship with flexible working hours (~10-12 hours a week). We have team meetings every Monday and a number of workshops sprinkled throughout the program but otherwise no set working hours.
- Assist in the development of a cross-platform, cross-device, real-time cloud engine and generally support the design and execution of the company’s product roadmap
- Build demo applications connected to the company’s platform
- Assist in updating and expanding existing support resources and documentation for developers
- Ensure thorough testing of all new software
- Communicate regularly and effectively with team members and leadership
- Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from a college or university
- Experience with development in at least one of Java, Node.js, Unity3D, Unreal, Android, or iOS.
- Be able to prioritize and multitask to meet deadlines
- US work authorization
- You've worked with Unity3D or other 3D/AR/VR technologies in the past
- You have experience with engineering teams using Agile/Scrum