2023 Model-e Engineering - Early Career FCG
*Update* This position has the potential to be remote or hybrid.
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We are building the Model e team with diverse and talented people. As you start your career journey, we also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. We’ve got incredible plans for the future of mobility! We’re working on some amazing things, including electric vehicles, micro services, mobile, embedded, and cloud computing. You can play a key role in the development of our innovations in Ford Model e.
What you’ll be able to do:
Model e, Ford’s newest organization, is utilizing Design Thinking & User Experience methods to deliver breakthrough products and services that will delight our customers. Our employees are laser-focused on bringing innovative, exciting, and sustainable ideas to life. From electrification to smart mobility technologies, our teams around the world are working together with excitement to make smart vehicles for a smart world. Our goal is to support you and your transition into the robust, inclusive, and engaged workforce needed to meet the changing needs of tomorrow.
To begin your program, you are assigned to a team based on your interests, background, and our business needs. A member of management within your area will be your mentor. These assignments are structured to develop your skills and help to build your understanding of your home organization and the product creation process. Your development will be further supported by a variety of technical, professional training, and networking opportunities within software engineering.
Examples of areas of opportunity include:
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Technology
- Product Development and Design
Minimum Position Qualifications
- Candidates must graduate and be available for full-time work prior to September 2023
- Must have successfully completed an internship with Ford
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher in any key Engineering, Mathematics, App lied and Computational Mathematics and Statistics, or similar degree
- Inquisitive, self-motivated, passionate about learning
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work within diverse teams
What you’ll receive in return:
- As part of this exciting program, you’ll enjoy a high level of involvement with an exceptional team of industry innovators and visionaries. You’ll contribute in a meaningful way to our important, breakthrough work. And you’ll develop the skills that will give you a significant edge in your future career pursuits.
- You’ll also receive excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combatting COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit this link