Sales & Marketing Copywriter – Content Writer
Copywriting will produce the communication internally and externally within our brands to consumers, to product and to define audience with our tone of voice with words, images to deliver the messages to engage and excite and portray our values.
You will be working closely with the Brand & Marketing team to effectively communicate the company's brand, values and products to both new and existing customers. This will be done through a variety of channels and markets.
Skills & personal qualities:
We’re hiring now for an experienced copywriter for our brands online stores, SEO and Social Media channels, Paid advertisement, Influencers Outreach and Email Marketing.
Yours Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write persuasive and compelling long and short-form copy for all marketing opportunities.
- Contributing to the brand tone of voice and strategic messaging.
- Contributing to content strategy for our websites, social media channels and third party marketplaces.
- Ideate and develop concepts for advertising campaigns, marketing assets and social media channels including site-specific concepts
- Ensuring that the highest quality of work is delivered within the deadlines.
- Always be proactively looking for ways to grow the brand values through copy.
- Apply a full understanding of the products and mechanics in writing to maximize promotional revenue in various channels market.
Questions for you:
- Do you have 1+ years' experience as a copywriter for ecommerce portal or any home and fashion brand in the market?
- Do you have 1+ years' experience in writing in multiple styles including email marketing, descriptive copy, blogs & articles, website SEO and public relations etc.?
- Can you create magic with your words and brainstorm the people?
- Are you a master in attracting attention and generating brands’ awareness easily?
- Do you enjoy working in the combination of copy and design?
About Sovran Group LLC
Sovran Group LLC deals in ecommerce retail and wholesale of women high-street fashion, home decor and home furnishing goods and also operate its multiple proprietary online brands stores. We operate in the US, UK, Thailand and India. We focus on building our brands with service excellence, high-end affordable fashion and one-of-a-kind home decor.
Our major product lines are:
- European High-Street Fashion
- Beachwear & Sleepwear
- Bespoke Home Decor & Giftware
- Home Furnishing
We're people oriented organization with approach for Learn, Improve & Grow, we hope you consider joining our team.
Our Values and how to live them
- Be Honest, Human and Humble
- Be Different But Together
- Be Qualitative for Quantitative
- Be Silent & Have Blast
- Service Excellence
- Dream Bigger
- On-time & Every-time
- Learn, Improve & Grow Results.
- You accept responsibility for your action
As an employer; we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, disability status, or any other aspect, which makes them unique.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you need us to make any adjustments to make your application process easier please let us know by emailing: email@example.com
Reporting to: Manager
We’re 5 DAYS working per week (Monday to Friday).
Our Location: Charlotte, NC 28273
If this sounds like the right role for you, APPLY NOW!
Apply Now with sharing your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you on the other side!