Marketing/Brand Marketing/Licensing Internship Spring 2023
Brand Central LLC is a top 10 global brand licensing agency that represents global entertainment, food, fashion, and lifestyle brands. We provide comprehensive business solutions in the areas of brand extensions, brand creation, trend intelligence, and manufacturer representation to some of the world’s most recognized brands.
A few of our clients include:
Food & Beverage: Kraft Heinz, Mars Wrigley, Entenmann’s, Tapatio
Entertainment: Sally Face, Alma’s Way, Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
Lifestyle/Fashion: Black Paper Party, Bored of Directors, Simmons
Trend Report Clients: Michaels, NBC, Crayola
Program begins: January 2023 (flexible end date)
The Brand Central Internship will offer students the opportunity to:
- Work within the dynamic environment of Brand Central where they will learn about the company’s approach to strategy, brand development, licensing programs, sales, and retail development
- Become a valuable asset to the company by working on meaningful projects including brand presentations, research, brainstorms, trend analysis and marketing plans
- Work across various industries from toys to fashion to video games.
- Strong organizational skills and a high attention to detail.
- Current enrollment in an accredited college/university program in order to receive credit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Assist in identifying new clients
- Research licensing contacts and companies
- Strategize brand extensions
- Build strategy decks and power-points for client presentations
- Participate in department meetings and new business pitches
- Assist with trend intelligence reports
This is an unpaid, fully remote internship (option for in-person in LA office).
Student must be enrolled at a university during the time of internship and have access to WiFi and a computer with video capabilities.
We are located in Los Angeles (PT) but also have colleagues on the east coast and therefore can accommodate students on CT/ET.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 16th, 2022.