Recent Grad Program
Avis Budget Group is a leading global provider of mobility solutions, operating three of the most recognized brands in the industry through Avis, Budget and Zipcar, the world’s leading car-sharing network. Our brands represent a mobility ecosystem of more than 11,000 locations in approximately 180 countries, with 21,000 employees worldwide.
Our Vision and Values
At ABG we are driven to become the best vehicle rental company in the world.
With more than 70 years in the vehicle rental industry, we are committed to innovation and moving the future of mobility forward. Each of our ABG employees are driven by a shared ambition - to be at their best every day and to move forward together. Our values, coupled with our strategy have driven us this far and when amplified will take us the rest of the way to become the best vehicle rental company in the world.
Here are our core values at ABG:
- 15 week program consisting of two rotations in your interested area of the business followed by direct-position placement on a team where you can instantly provide value
- Networking opportunities with peers and senior leaders to practice networking skills and learn about teams across the business
- Intensive training on professional development skills
- Integration into our field operations to learn how your team influences our daily operations
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, 0-2 years’ experience preferred with a passion in your area of interest
- Able to prioritize in a fast paced, high pressure, constantly changing environment; Good sense of urgency and time management
- Detail oriented; Demonstrates thoroughness and strong ownership of work
- Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others, but also the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Want to accelerate your career? Join ABG
When you join ABG as a new graduate, you will have ample opportunities to expand your academic knowledge through experiential learning, training, and networking. Our abundance of resources will help accelerate your professional development.
We also connect our employees to more: opportunities, benefits, support, collaboration and most importantly—power to change the future. Sound your speed? Come join our family.
But don’t just take our word for it, hear from our grad!
"Our program truly is unique and unlike any other program. It's driven to deliver an experience young professionals in their early career will never forget! Starting your career with that kind of exposure to the senior leadership team accelerated my growth as a graduate entering the corporate world”. - Darshan Patel, HR Specialist
At Avis Budget Group, we are committed to providing our employees with the best, to be their best. We offer comprehensive benefit packages and competitive pay.
Our benefits include but not limited to the following:
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Helps with life’s events. Services include confidential counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for child or elder care services and much more.
Health & Wellness
- A Variety of Health & Wellness benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life Insurance
- Employee Discounts, Time, Off, and Employee Car Rentals
- Retirement Savings Plans, discounts on the purchase of vehicles, and auto/home insurance.