Software Engineering Intern
Science Led and Enterprise Driven.
Our team of scientists is leading the way in the development of quantum computing. As the world’s largest integrated quantum computing company, we united Cambridge Quantum’s advanced software development with Honeywell Quantum Solutions’ high-fidelity hardware to accelerate quantum computing. With full-stack technology, we’re scaling quantum computing and developing applications to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. We could be even better with you!
At Quantinuum, we believe quantum information systems will revolutionize the way we work and live. We are leading the way by helping our customers develop quantum-enabled solutions that provide a competitive-edge in their markets.
We’re hiring the world’s best talent to make it happen. Join us! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErQOKNC2O38
We are seeking a Software Engineering Intern for our Broomfield, CO location. Join us at Quantinuum where you will be an active member of a team that is building and enhancing a full-featured software stack for quantum computing, from cloud access API’s to embedded real-time programming.
What is in it for you?
● A competitive salary and innovative, game-changing work
● Flexible work schedule
● For full-time employees, we offer: Employer subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance; Equity, 401k retirement savings plan + 12 Paid holidays and generous vacation + sick time
● Quantinuum is a team of over 450 people. Among them you'll find the world's leading quantum computing hardware and software experts; Not only are they driven to discover the future, but they are also committed to change the world for the better
● Paid parental leave
● Employee discounts
● Software architecture, design, and coding
● Integration, test, and support of software
● Work with software leads to define and execute core project
YOU MUST HAVE:
● Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD
● Graduating after December 2023
● Applicants for employment for this position must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Quantinuum. (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status)
● Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Quantum Information Science, or a related technical field, and a strong record of academic achievement
● Fluency in Python
● Software development skills in Linux development environments
● Familiarity with software configuration, delivery, and deployment tools like Git, Jenkins, and Docker
● Experience with relational or key/value database systems
● Experience and/or interest in compiler tools, quantum circuits, circuit optimization, and quantum algorithms
● Enthusiasm for problem solving in a fast-paced environment
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
Estimated Salary Wage: $19/hr. to $26/hr.
Quantinuum is an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.