2023 Software Driven Experience (SWX) Business Intern
Stellantis is a leading global mobility player guided by a clear mission: to provide freedom of movement for all through distinctive, appealing, affordable and sustainable mobility solutions. Our company’s strength lies in the breadth of our iconic brand portfolio, the diversity and passion of our 300,000 people, and our deep roots in the communities in which we operate.
About this internship: The Stellantis SWX (SoftWare driven eXperience) is a global fast-growing international group to support our company’s acceleration in Software, to make Stellantis an industry leader in the fields of autonomous driving, smart cockpit and connected services.
We are looking for technology game changers to join our internship program, and contribute to our success. You will receive an opportunity to acquire valuable skills that will boost your future career potential, and you will gain hands-on experience working among technology leaders and fellow interns, and will deliver technical solutions aligned with our software strategy. You will have the opportunity to present and share your project to our SWX Senior leadership team. The goal of the Stellantis SWX internship program is to create a pool of experienced candidates that can be considered for permanent positions in our organization who will contribute to our purpose: powered by our diversity, we lead the way the world moves. If you share a love for cars and technology and want to be a part of something great, Stellantis SWX is your home. Join a company that is customer centric, celebrates winning together, is agile, innovative, and cares for the future.
Summer internships are primarily located at the Stellantis US Headquarters and Technology Center in Auburn Hills, Michigan, other facilities in the Detroit metropolitan area, and business centers located throughout the country. The internship format may either be in-person, virtual, or a hybrid. This determination will be at management’s discretion.
Interns may qualify for a housing allowance and/or travel assistance. During the internship, interns will have the opportunity to participate in many activities designed specifically to enhance their knowledge of Stellantis, our products and the Metro Detroit area.
As a Summer intern, you will work in Business, Product Management, and Planning, supporting one of the following areas:
- In-Vehicle, Cloud, & Mobile Software Development
- Connectivity & Connected Services
- Vehicle & Operational Data Analytics
- Customer Experience Operations
- Autonomous Driving Development
What to expect:
- A real assignment project, with deliverables that matter!
- Exposure to approachable, fun and intelligent people who can make great things happen.
- A knowledgeable coach to help facilitate learning, growth, and network development
- Experiences that build company acumen and individual technical skills
- You will have learned how to communicate progress updates and results to stakeholders and Senior Leaders
- Majoring in Business Administration, Marketing, Product Management, Product Strategy
- Various technical proficiencies with a passion to learn new things
- Ability to work well individually and in a team environment
- Junior at an accredited university by the Summer of 2023
- GPA of 3.0 or higher (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Knowledge of or interest in Automotive industry and Digital trends
- Knowledge of or experience in agile working methods
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working experience solving complex problems
- Good interpersonal skills
- Display of strong leadership characteristics