SAP Concur iXp Intern - Marketing Automation
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the team
Our MarTech group is made of experts in marketing operations, MarTech, data and analytics. We are leaders of change who seek to continually drive efficiency, simplification, and innovation to support our growth. We take calculated risks by thinking broadly and acting decisively. deliver more simplified and efficient processes for our marketing organization.
Inside this collaborative group we have MAPS (Marketing Automation and Process) group specialized in Marketo. We approach every automation motion with best practice in mind developing process to prioritize, throttle and align on business ask, while allowing MAPS to focus on initiatives to drive efficiency continuously. In our group we work to create an environment for individuals to challenge, stretch and make impactful decisions
What you’ll do:
Position Title: SAP iXp Intern - Marketing Automation
Location: Remote (EST or CST Time Zone)
Expected start date: August 2022
Contract Duration: 12 months
Full-time or Part-time: 30 – 40 hrs/week
In this role, you’ll:
- Partnering to execute and optimize business process while playing an essential role in our fast-growing and dynamic team
- Be deep involved in the Marketing Automation Role using Marketo to help marketers around different location in the world to achieve their objectives
- Collaborate with our global group to look for opportunities where automation can be a great fit
- Help to support online acquisition growth plans, while being a key player in development, testing and leading automation initiatives.
- Collaborates with other Marketo Administrators regarding development of user journeys, lead nurturing, and lead scoring as it pertains to enhanced technological solutions
- Assists in the training and on-boarding of additional Marketo users as needed
- Plan, build, test and complete augmentations and development updates alongside the rest of the Marketing Operations team
- Build, monitor and implement new programs (e.g., email nurture campaigns, webinars, events, gated content)
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Analytical and detail orientated with a proactive personality
- English fluency: excellent verbal and written skills.
- Curious and willing to learn
- Analytical and detail orientated
- Excellent project management
- Marketo Administrator Experience
- Valuable Asset: Deploy Email via Marketo
- Desirable Marketo Certified Expert
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don’t miss anything about our experiences worldwide!