Human Resources Process and Assist Coordinator
Job Description Summary
The HR Process and Assist Coordinator will provide support to HR Business Partners globally. This includes but is not limited to compiling, analyzing, and maintaining sensitive datasets in addition to serving in other supporting HR roles.
As a member of the Global Functions HR team, the HRPA Coordinator will also collaborate with the broader HR team to plan and execute large scale strategy, talent initiatives, and process improvements, ensuring that our talent’s knowledge and expertise remain strong and provide value to our many stakeholders.
- Provide dedicated data analytics and dashboarding support (PowerBI) for several critical HR objectives such as Staffing/Recruiting, Diversity Equity & Inclusion, and Compliance.
- Process and manage data transactions in HR and Data Management Systems.
- Assist clients and HR Partners with data requests while ensuring compliance to Privacy and other data handling laws such as GDPR.
- Collaborates with others to solve issues and utilizes established procedures.
- Consults with HR Partners or more senior team members for issues outside of the defined parameters. Asks questions and checks for understanding.
- Partner with HR colleagues across the entire company to drive success in HR Delivery including Recruiting, Learning, and more.
- Handles simple data entry work requiring face value check and correction.
- Uses strong ability to prioritize work and analyze data in order to deliver the right results
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 8 years of experience in HR)
- Minimum 1-year prior professional HR work experience (may include internships)
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and self-initiative with a track record on delivering commitments
- Experience with and strong knowledge of HR Practices, Policies, and Laws
- Prior HR & HR Operations Service Support and Delivery experience
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills; ability to make independent decisions and manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Approachable, responsive, and able to connect with employees at all levels
- Prior experience working in a matrixed organization
- Efficient in Office and HR software such as Office 365, Workday, PowerBI, Tableau, KRONOS, etc.
- Ability to execute programs and project manage to address complex issues