Marketing Manager (Remote Possible)
At Equitable, our power is in our people.
We're individuals from different cultures and backgrounds. Those differences make us stronger as a team and a force for good in our communities. Here, you'll work with dynamic individuals, build your skills, and unleash new ways of working and thinking. Are you ready to join an organization that will help unlock your potential?
The Marketing Center of Excellence plays a vital role in advancing Equitable’s business, brand, and mission: to help our clients secure their financial well-being so they can pursue long and fulfilling lives. We start with always seeking to better understand, advocate for, and deliver on the needs of our clients and distribution partners. Our goal is to forge lifelong relationships with clients and advisors, delivering holistic solutions that instil financial confidence and help to achieve life goals.
We are seeking a results-oriented, curious and ambitious Marketing Manager to develop core processes and plans to support marketing campaigns and activities. The Marketing Manager will create program and project level plans to drive efficiency and effectiveness of marketing campaigns to drive business results.
This position works closely with campaign management, data and analytics, agency partners and LOB marketers to build realistic, efficient blueprints for executing core campaigns.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Passionate about proactivity and understands their responsibility in managing the marketing ecosystem
- Ensures adherence to the production and creative services process
- Establishes and manages the project plan
- Manages volume and capacity; produces and manages estimates and budgets
- Monitors deadline compliance and production quality
- Responsible for stewarding strong and productive relationship between all resources through frequent alignment
- Detailed / tactical execution through Creative process and coordinates through production, execution and fulfillment
- Develops project plans for marketing partners and outside agencies, articulating key insights, objectives, measurable goals, deliverables and budgets.
- Manages marketing projects end-to-end
- Collaborates with Marketing COE colleagues to support and drive new Workflow project that will be the basis for the operating model for the marketing processes.
- Facilitates connection to various parties that are needed or are a dependency of executing on deliverables of a project Work with our internal team and outside agencies to implement campaign best practices
- As needed, active involvement and leadership to facilitate issue resolution.
- Recommends and implements new ideas and innovations to improve each marketing channel
- Understands different marketing channels and provides end-to-end program management
Skills required to ensure success include:
Business Acumen: Knowledge of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Communicating Complex Concepts: Knowledge of effective presentation tools and techniques to ensure clear understanding; ability to use summarization and simplification techniques to explain complex technical concepts in simple, clear language appropriate to the audience.
Cross-functional Collaboration: Knowledge of collaborative techniques and approaches; ability to promote a culture of continuous improvement and working together across functions to solve business problems and meet business goals.
Channel Marketing: Knowledge of various channel marketing strategies and solutions used to carry out a marketing plan.
Curiosity: Desire to want to learn more and seek ways to innovative throughout a project.Data & Analytics: Knowledge of insights & analytics; ability to work with data teams to build comprehensive measurement plans including focus on test and learn capabilities.
Effective Communications: Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Influence and Action: Ability to influence different groups within the organization to deliver their portion of the campaign plan and drive action across different groups.
Managing Multiple Priorities: Knowledge of effective self-management practices; ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Martech Tools: Knowledge of methods, tools and technologies used in managing work flows and ability to improve existing processes and create new ones.
Organizational Change Management: Knowledge of key roles, activities and major issues affecting change management; ability to align the organization's people and culture with changes in business strategy, organizational structure, technology and business processes.
Project Management: Knowledge of effective project management strategies and tactics; ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources to achieve project objectives.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Demonstrates a commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion by treating everyone with respect and dignity, ensuring all voices are heard and advocating for change.
- 5+ years of Marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management
- Financial services experience preferred
- Experience in managing multiple deliverables and stakeholders
- Marketing agency candidates strongly encouraged
- Understanding of campaign management
- Experience managing tools including Workfront
At Equitable, we’re a team of over ten thousand strong; committed to helping our clients secure their financial well-being so that they can pursue long and fulfilling lives.
We turn challenges into opportunities by thinking, working, and leading differently – where everyone is a leader. We encourage every employee to leverage their unique talents to become a force for good at Equitable and in their local communities.
We are continuously investing in our people by offering growth, internal mobility, comprehensive compensation and benefits to support overall well-being, flexibility, and a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
We are looking for talented, dedicated, purposeful people who want to make an impact. Join Equitable and pursue a career with purpose.
Equitable is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
NOTE: Equitable participates in the E-Verify program.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please contact Human Resources at (212) 314-2211 or email us at TalentAcquisition@equitable.com.