Research & Evidence Lab - Marketing Specialist
• Work with analysts to create campaigns for key research and client initiatives, leveraging multimedia and our digital marketing platform.
• Own and drive the lifecycle of creating highest quality analyst and marketing audios and videos in a timely manner, including but not limited to:
• assisting in the development of audio and video scripts,
• create and format audio and video visuals/graphics,
• work very closely with the video editors
• input operational and metadata for content discovery
• submit content for regulatory approval.
• Create and distribute key email campaign initiatives
• Collaborate with the global marketing team and marketing analytics team to create and execute on key marketing test ideas (A/B testing, 10/10/80 etc.) to learn from and execute for future marketing strategies
• Actively review client analytics/reporting data (readership, viewership etc.). Leverage analytics to drive future outcomes
• Work and provide support on campaigns related to external industry surveys
• Provide support on department and regional research campaigns, as and when required.
• Interact with management, regional stakeholders and technical teams from numerous functions across the business and be instrumental in helping to implement key initiatives.
• Partner with other marketing teams outside research on key marketing projects, including key investor conferences.
You’ll be part of the Global Research Marketing team in Hong Kong, collaborating with our global team members in London and New York. You’ll oversee the day to day activities of a team of editors in Hong Kong. Our team drives and implements marketing initiatives in order to help continue the transformation of the Global Research and Evidence Lab division. Our marketing efforts increase client awareness of our analysts, strategists and economists, and the content they produce, as well as position UBS Research as differentiated from competitors.
• A minimum of 3+ years of experience; experience in content / digital marketing, technology and/or the financial services industry is helpful
• A university degree
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Demonstrable success working on complex initiatives, handling multiple projects of various sizes simultaneously under tight deadlines
• Top-notch Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Experience with Adobe Premier valuable. Not necessary
• Japanese language proficiency highly beneficial
• willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
• highly motivated, resilient, flexible and have a can-do attitude; a self-starter and team player comfortable working with ambiguity
• creative, like to innovate and pursue new ideas
• strong written and verbal communicator
• thoughtful and exercise good judgment, knowing when is appropriate to seek guidance
• analytical and structured; a fast learner adept at problem-solving
• able to work under pressure
• willing to work with a global team
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Employees working from UBS Hong Kong offices must present proof of vaccination for at least the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine or a medical exemption certificate before entering the workplace, and other applicable anti-epidemic measures as may be amended from time to time.