B2B Content Strategist
Tattle is the only Customer Experience Management Improvement platform built for the hospitality industry. We collect omni-channel guest feedback through our open-API to provide our partners with a holistic view into operational performance. Through our AI, we recommend the most opportunistic operational area for improvement at every location of our partners to drive the greatest increase in guest satisfaction. Tattle powers the operational improvement strategy for industry leaders, such as Hooters, Blaze Pizza, MOD Pizza, The Halal Guys, Naf Naf Grill, Bareburger & many more.
Who We Look For
A highly motivated, organized and proactive individual who’s not afraid to be an owner and strategically experiment with new ideas. We’re a flexible, collaborative and fun team, so we’re looking for a team player who can step up and take ownership of projects from start to finish.
Needless to say, you should also be a strong writer with a deep understanding of your audience’s motivations, pain points, buying journey, media consumption habits and language.
Ideally you should have 2-3 years of experience working in B2B marketing, preferably at early stage or growth stage startups. You will be working directly with the head of marketing on all marketing initiatives. There’s a clear career growth trajectory given the marketing team is still very young and just getting started.
About the Role
- Performing exhaustive research to gain in-depth knowledge of all customer personas
- Develop content strategy across multiple channels (blogs, newsletters, ebooks, webinars and more) to nurture and educate potential customers
- Pitch, draft, design and publish necessary content of high quality at a regular cadence
- Creating and managing social media campaigns
- Performing extensive research and analysis on consumer thoughts and trends
- Craft email nurturing campaigns for different content pieces and different audience segments
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the brand's customer personas
- Strategizing content pillars and sub pillars
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition
- Overseeing writing style and tone for all content
- Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, and ensuring they are followed
- Developing editorial strategy, so content is consistent across all delivery platforms
- Conducting periodic content audits
- Tracking and calculating content ROI
- Ensuring that content strategy meets business objectives
- Strategizing and improving content delivery and promotion
- Analyzing content marketing strategy to evaluate whether it's working or not.
- Excellent writing skills are a must: You need strong writing skills to be able to plan, direct, design, and edit content that get results. We need to stand out by entertaining and educating our audience with valuable content they can’t get elsewhere.
- Content presentation skills (need basic design skills or a good eye for design): You should be able to determine how content should be packaged for new and existing consumers to induce them to take business actions.
- Content delivery skills: Determine the best distribution channel to deliver content to your audience.
- You should have experience in handling and strategizing marketing campaigns.
- Multitasking and organizational skills: You will have to handle several types of projects and people regularly.
- Editorial competency: You will conduct thorough audits to determine what content should be kept, edited, rewritten, and more
- Good analytical abilities to spot patterns and trends in content marketing data
- Having a keen interest in organizational goals and targets
- Attention to detail
- Pressure handling capabilities
- We’re currently fully remote with team members mostly on the East Coast, but also in California, Chicago and more. Our headquarters is technically in NYC.
- We operate within the Eastern Standard time zone for collaboration. But we prioritize quality and outcome over hours.
- Collaborative, informal, nimble and supportive teammates:)
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- 20-day open vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- A fun team who truly enjoys each other; constantly improving and collaborating to make sure that we all move forward together
- The rare opportunity to work with a fast-growing company disrupting the customer experience in hospitality