Sales Coordinator - Houston TX
This position is responsible in assisting and supporting the Sales Team’s efforts to meet and exceed revenue goals. In addition, this individual will need to coordinate, communicate and process all Sales related correspondence, contracts and any other pertinent reports.
- Initiate and maintain a good working relationship with all A/E’s and also our internal personnel and external clients, including advertising agencies and out-of-home buying services.
- Provide good customer service with follow up on any /all requests on behalf of the Account Executive.
- Coordinate and process advertising contracts, internal work orders, non-space agreements, paper request forms, client posting instructions, completion reports, credits, CCN’s and all other paperwork associated with completing the sales process.
- Coordinate and track production activities of accounts and provide accurate completion reports upon installation.
- Develop a clear understanding of the CMS / IMS systems with the ability to create effective proposals, contracts and maps for the Account Executives.
- Maintain files for each Account Executive
- Track receipt of materials
- Coordinate production if necessary
· Supports and exhibits behavior consistent with the sales and service philosophy of OUTFRONT Media.
· Acts with diplomacy as a representative of the Sales Department.
· Performs other related duties as required.
- Computer Skills; Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred.
- Must be professional, multi-task oriented, and able to communicate clearly, comprehensively with complete personal and professional integrity.
- Strong interpersonal, written and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with at least 1-2 years of professional work experience (preferably in the sales advertising field).
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.