Graphic Designer - Commercial Real Estate (Dallas)
Graphic Designer - Commercial Real Estate
Northmarq - Dallas, TX
NORTHMARQ - WHERE THE BEST COME TO THRIVE
Northmarq is entering a new era, and a landmark career opportunity is waiting for you. Northmarq is independent, and fiercely so, with the freedom to do things the right way. To hire the very best. To give them the resources to thrive. We do it because that’s what we believe. Northmarq is not held back by principles, we’re propelled by them. We and our clients are growing fast because we’re providing something rare and valuable: easy access to the industry’s best talent, an agile and collaborative style, and vast resources to execute flawless deals for our clients and partners. Northmarq was voted by Real Estate Forum as one of The Best Places To Work In Commercial Real Estate!
Northmarq is currently seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Graphic Designer to support marketing efforts for one of our top-performing Investment Sales team in our Dallas office. The position entails working with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organization, and the individual will require independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize their workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and manage marketing collateral and communications, execute creation of illustrations and graphics
- Update existing design materials to include, but not limited to; Print and interactive collateral such as proposals, Investment reports (Pitch book), graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, pictures, presentation graphic/charts, and end bound books.
- Create custom designs for property-specific marketing
- Coordinate direct marketing and other advertising sources, such as: print and online
- Conduct market research, including sourcing/mining data, evaluating information, and analytical reporting
- Assist with the determination of requirements for client-specific reports and coordinate the tracking system
- Investigate and promote the use of new marketing tools
- Develop, amend, and/or maintain social media marketing campaigns
- Work directly with Analysts and Producers to support marketing efforts for current real estate deals in pipeline
- Work with the marketing team to create best-in class-marketing presentations and collateral materials
- Any other reasonable duties and responsibilities assigned
What We're Looking For:
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Design or related discipline
- Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant work experience required, or equivalent combination of education and work experience, experience in the commercial real estate sector is a definite asset
- Strong proficiency with all applicable software packages including but not limited to MS Windows; MS Office, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong proficiency in graphic design and working with Adobe CC suite of programs, including but not limited to Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and prioritize, meeting deadlines, in a fast-paced environment, and operate with a sense of urgency
- Availability, position may require on-call activity after regular office hours
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong Customer Service skills and have a professional yet personable demeanor
- Must be able to work well independently with an ability to work collaboratively with others
- Must be proactive and take initiative
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality, utilize judgment, and work with minimal supervision
Northmarq offers a highly competitive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401K match and an annual discretionary contribution based on business performance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance, education assistance, volunteer paid time off, charitable contribution match and so much more!