Software Development Internship + COOP (iOS/Swift) [Industry - Banking]
Software Merchant Inc. is searching for the next generation of iOS Development talent! We're looking for hard-working, passionate, loyal, honest candidates that see and understand the future of mobile/iOS technology like we do at Software Merchant Inc. We are always fulfilling development positions for our Fortune500 client projects to design, develop, and implement business application software & technologies, using Xcode, Swift 5, Objective-C, etc. to develop secure, native iOS applications for internal business benefits and external consumer benefits.
- Enrolled in the Master’s Program
- Be familiar with Swift (preferred, but not required)
- Knowledge of programming languages like Java, Python, or C++
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Developing applications using Swift 5, Swift UI, and iOS Frameworks.
- Developing mobile graphic user interface elements (e.g. tableview, tabs, navigation menus, widget, etc.)
- Drawing directly from client feedback to create user-friendly, aesthetically appealing, and functional iOS applicants.
- Working with CoreData, MapKit, UIKit, GCD, Multithreading, AVFoundation, and other core iOS concepts.
- Working with Unit Testing, Memory Management, and Version Management.
- Implementing MVC, MVVC, and VIPER design architecture, along with other fundamental iOS design patterns.
- Strengthening your problem-solving skills
* Laptop will be provided by the company if needed.
The duration of the Full-time internship is 2 months, from July 2022 to August 2022, and a stipend of $1,500/month will be paid in lieu of salary, followed by the 9 months of Full-time COOP ($6,500/month).
High-performing candidates will have the opportunity to continue full-time employment after COOP & graduation ($8,000/month).
The internship is in-person in Wayne, PA.
COOP will be hybrid (3 days on-site and 2 days remote work).
Ideal candidates are Master's degrees in Computer Sciences or related fields. After the internship/COOP, we will provide salary, employment benefits, and (H-1B & GC) visa sponsorship to those eligible.
U.S. citizens/GC holders are also welcome to apply!
Why Software Merchant Inc., Company History, and Modern Tech in the Business World: