Assistant, Marketing Operations
Make an impact at Goodwin, where we partner with our clients to practice law with integrity, ingenuity, agility and ambition. Our 1,800 lawyers across the United States, Europe and Asia excel at complex transactions, high-stakes litigation and world-class advisory services in the technology, life sciences, real estate, private equity and financial industries. Our unique combination of deep experience serving both the innovators and investors in a rapidly-changing, technology-driven economy sets us apart. Also a global destination for business professionals, Goodwin’s team of professional staff was named in 2019 the “Best Business Team” by The American Lawyer.
The Assistant, Marketing Operations (“Assistant”) provides administrative support to Goodwin’s Marketing Team. The Assistant provides core support to the Client Development and Marketing Contract and Budget process. The Assistant works with the team to manage data, track contract progress, assist with midyear budget process, manage budget entries throughout the year. These projects often involve working with different functional areas of the Marketing Department, Client Development, Legal Review and Finance.
The Assistant role is part of the Department’s core support structure. While this role supports Marketing Operations, it may, as needed, be called upon to assist with other initiatives or Department functions.
What You'll Do:
- Working with Marketing Operations to process all Client Development and Marketing Contracts through legal review.
- Communicate status of contracts as they move along the review process.
- Track all actively reviewed contracts with legal review.
- Assist Marketing Operations, Client Development and Marketing on building, reviewing and maintaining annual budgets.
- Assist Marketing Operations team with processing mid-year review of budgets.
- Assist with policy and procedure updates on the firm’s intranet.
- Create and deploy weekly internal emails to internal teams.
Who You Are:
- BA, BS or equivalent.
- Some experience (co-op, internships, entry-level experience) in marketing, professional services environment preferred.
- Effective and professional communication and writing skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while prioritizing assignments in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to build rapport with attorneys and other professional staff.
- Strong organizational skills with particular attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills, including web-based research, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Goodwin Procter LLP is an equal opportunity employer. This means that Goodwin Procter LLP considers applicants for employment, and makes employment decisions without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Please note: Various agencies of the United States government require employers to collect information on applicants and employees. The National Association of Law Placement (NALP) and certain clients request us to keep track of certain aggregate information regarding lawyers. EEO information requested on this application is for purposes of compliance with these recordkeeping and reporting requirements and to determine recruiting and employment patterns. Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment.