Entry Level Customer Success Specialist
As a Customer Success Specialist you will be responsible for providing high level customer support to approximately 50- 70 automotive dealerships in a defined area. Functioning as a consultant, you will be responsible for providing excellent support for our products and ensuring that our customers are using the software that they purchased to their full potential. You will provide both on-site and video conference support to customers. Roughly 70% of the time you will be on-site and 30% will be video conference.
Customer Success Specialists work from a home office and will be provided a company car, cell phone, tablet, and printer/scanner equipment.
Paid Training! The nature of the position requires you to successfully complete an intensive training program. Training for this role will consist of classroom instruction at our offices in Houston, TX and Dayton, OH, as well as online courses where you will receive in- depth product training and automotive industry knowledge. In addition, you will be paired with mentors across the country where you can apply your classroom knowledge in a real-world setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Must be a self-starter with good time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Good driving record
- Ability to travel (overnight) up to 25%
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must have reliable home internet with sufficient bandwidth for video conferencing
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) with up to 6% matching
- Company car for business and personal use
- Working remotely with a company cell phone, laptop, and other provided home office equipment
- Professional development and training
- Promotion from within
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Eight paid holidays
- Referral bonuses
- Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Established in 1866, Reynolds and Reynolds offers the Retail Management System – a complete suite of products and services for automotive dealerships. Reynolds solutions are built as one, to work as one, for all areas of the dealership. While headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, Reynolds has offices all over the world, employing more than 4,300 associates. We offer a variety of opportunities: Energizing projects, high-powered teaming, constant learning, and professional growth.
Reynolds and Reynolds encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.