Human Resources Coordinator (Req ID 6094)
Human Resources Coordinator (Req ID 6094)
Who We Are
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring future-ready pioneers to innovate. We’re looking to grow our teams with people who are ready to collaborate in building communities and expanding our skylines. To do this, we hire candidates of all backgrounds. That’s why here at WSP, inclusion, diversity, equity and belonging are core principles. Anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Full-Time Human Resources Coordinator to support our HR Shared Services Team. This position will be based in our Atlanta, GA or Ephrata, PA office. New graduates with a relevant degree (in lieu of experience) and an interest in a career in HR will be preferred for this position
As an HR Coordinator, you will contribute to the administration of human resources programs and processes including specific functional areas (benefits and/or compensation, talent acquisition, HRIS, learning & development, or EEO and/or diversity). You will coordinate with other HR team members to resolve employee issues in your assigned area.
- Assist with employee onboarding while creating a great new employee experience.
- Process incoming offboarding requests utilizing knowledge of applicable state and local regulations.
- Prepare, review, audit, and/or process HR-related information, following prescribed internal process and program requirements.
- Identify issues for review by direct supervisor or manager; may follow up directly with employees, managers or other departments for routine issues.
- Maintain and update various spreadsheets, files, audits and databases.
- Complete standard and ad hoc reports and research.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Exercise responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources, and conduct, and adhere to WSP’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures.
Who You Are
- High School Diploma / GED
- 1 – 2 years of experience in clerical and administrative support, with a strong preference for experience in HR operations support or a BS degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field in lieu of experience
- New graduates with a relevant degree (in lieu of experience) and an interest in a career in HR will be preferred for this position
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of HR concepts and practices a plus.
- Understanding the value of providing outstanding customer service.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Proven track record of upholding workplace safety and ability to abide by WSP’s health, safety and drug/alcohol and harassment policies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Travel Required: N/A - No travel required
Job Status: Regular
Employee Type: Full
Primary Location: ATLANTA - 5170 PEACHTREE ROAD
All locations: US-GA-Atlanta, US-PA-Ephrata
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of WSP, one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the buildings, transportation, energy, water and environment markets. With more than 12,000 employees in over 200 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be essential in meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
WSP USA (and all of its U.S. companies) is an Equal Opportunity Employer Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status.
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.