E-Commerce Marketing Intern
Come Work with Us!
Taylor is proud to now offer Daily Pay. With Daily Pay, you can get paid on your very first day. No more waiting for direct deposit or a paper check!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Amsterdam Printing, a leader and innovator in the business to business promotional products marketplace, has an opportunity for an E-Commerce Marketing Intern. This intern, under the direction of the e-commerce marketing management team, and will gain valuable, real-world experience working on E-Commerce related projects for a major promotional products company.
Internship Learning Opportunities:
- Participate in marketing and e-commerce strategy development
- Assist with execution of various marketing and e-commerce department projects
- Support specific projects related to Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Email Marketing, Social Media, Amazon, Website Promotion, or User Experience, etc.
- Conduct online competitor research related to e-commerce marketing initiatives, including site design, competitor activities, keyword, pricing and advertising.
- Work with Site Merchandising team to make changes to website merchandising
- Support in the NPO process and order issues management for Amazon market
- Research and report on promotional products industry trends, and competitor positioning
- Other projects as assigned, including content creation for Social Media and email campaigns proofing
Proficiency and Skills Desired:
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word experience
- Some knowledge in digital marketing campaigns a plus
- A quick learner who is comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and adapts well to new technology
- Strong project management skill with attention to details and the ability to move a project to completion
- Obtained or pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
- Coursework in related field (Marketing, Management Information Systems, Business Management, E-Commerce, etc.)
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.