Fall Intern, Artist Marketing & Partnerships
SiriusXM is the leading audio entertainment company in North America, and the premier programmer and platform for subscription and digital advertising-supported audio products. SiriusXM’s platforms collectively reach approximately 150 million listeners, the largest digital audio audience across paid and free tiers in North America, and deliver music, sports, talk, news, comedy, entertainment and podcasts. Pandora, a subsidiary of SiriusXM, is the largest ad-supported audio entertainment streaming service in the U.S. SiriusXM's subsidiaries Stitcher, Simplecast and AdsWizz make it a leader in podcast hosting, production, distribution, analytics and monetization. The Company’s advertising sales organization, which operates as SXM Media, leverages its scale, cross-platform sales organization and ad tech capabilities to deliver results for audio creators and advertisers. SiriusXM, through Sirius XM Canada Holdings, Inc., also offers satellite radio and audio entertainment in Canada. In addition to its audio entertainment businesses, SiriusXM offers connected vehicle services to automakers.
How you’ll make an impact:
SiriusXM is looking for an intern to work cross-functionally with our programming teams to provide content marketing support for our music vertical.
What you’ll do:
- Generate presentations for new content marketing opportunities.
- Assist with short-term and long-term projects.
- Project management of asset creation for music initiatives
- Help manage the flow of marketing assets with partners.
- Research artists to help programming make strategic decisions.
- Meet with various departments to better understand how they work and their relation to one another and the overall company.
- Help manage and gather cross-promotion information for music programming
- Join calls and meetings with partners around key initiatives.
- Brainstorm creative marketing ideas in daily interactions and weekly meetings.
- Develop and manage a document containing major content initiatives throughout the year to help the team develop marketing around these events.
- Work closely with SiriusXM artist channels to develop thoughtful marketing and track promotions
What you’ll need:
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access). PowerPoint is a must.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- Internships are open to current students enrolled at a university (those graduating by May 2023 are preferred) and recent graduates who graduated within the 12-month period prior to the start of the internship.
- Marketing, advertising, media or communications majors preferred.
- Passion to work in the music industry
- Good project management and planning skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Please note that all SiriusXM internships are paid.
Our goal at SiriusXM is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.