Human Resources Intern
The HR and Recruiting Intern will report directly to the Human Resources Manager and will be instrumental in helping the talent acquisition process for full-time and part-time roles and for further developing the HR department. If you are eager to gain experience in HR, this is the job for you!
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Assist with onboarding new employees and contractors, including conducting New Employee Orientation for full-time employees.
- Collaborate with the HR and Recruitment Manager in China and the U.S. to hire, onboard, and train employees.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Working towards a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, Education, or related field. .
- Proficiency in Google Workspace and all related applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Efficient communication skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of contracts and HR policies is a plus.
- Working knowledge of U.S. labor laws is a plus.
Company Overview: a Fast-Growing Educational Company!
InGenius Prep was founded nine years ago by law students at Harvard and Yale. In that time, the company has grown to a team of more than 150 full-time employees, 500 part-time employees, as well as offices in the U.S., Canada, China, Korea.
Our primary focus is assisting students in applying to U.S. Colleges and Graduate schools. Our company is fast-paced and exciting. We operate as a team, and everyone is given opportunities to advance in the organization.