Business Development Representative
Autodesk is one of the most influential tech companies in the world. No matter who you are, it is highly likely you encounter something made using our software every day. High performance vehicles, smartphones, skyscrapers and even video games have benefited from using Autodesk’s software. With continuous growth, now is a great time to join our teams! Our early-career sales positions focus on advancement opportunities for candidates seeking to grow into their sales career and become business leaders within a fast-growing technology company. Our sales teams help Autodesk meet its goals for growth, while also building the foundational skills for sales roles in the future. You will gain valuable hands-on experience in one of the most impactful areas of a tech company: sales!
- Gain knowledge of Autodesk products, our competitor’s products, and industry trends
- Utilize Salesforce.com, Outreach, LinkedIn, and other resources to help you be successful
- Work directly with potential customers to better understand their business needs and find ways to solve their problems with Autodesk’s software as a solution
- Collaborate with teammates and sales leadership on strategic projects as needed
- Transition qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales representative while learning sales process, sales skills, and industry knowledge
- Working understanding of, or ability to quickly learn, sales enablement software systems (Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.)
- Keen listening and critical thinking ability
- Ability to effectively manage multiple daily tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Results-driven and have a consistent track record of successful projects
- Team player who is forward-thinking and passionate about moving the industry forward
- Located in the Denver, CO area
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.