Entry Level Quality Assurance Tester
About the Role:
Mass Virtual is looking for a detail-oriented Entry Level Quality Assurance Tester who will successfully provide input to development team members based on customer requirements and perform detailed testing of products to ensure that Mass Virtual’s next-generation augmented/virtual reality-based training solutions are at their finest quality when delivered to our customers. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have an aircraft maintenance and operations background.
What you’ll be doing:
- Produce code that is clear and structured, that coheres to coding standards, taking into account security, performance, and maintenance requirements of Mass Virtual customers
- Document existing and new features for internal and customer reference
- Support Mass Virtual customers by identifying and correcting software bugs
- Help plan and roadmap new features and functionality
What you need to succeed:
- Strong passion for releasing quality products
- Aviation Maintenance Background
- Associates degree, certification or higher in a related field
- Working knowledge of technical manuals and maintenance procedures
- In-depth understanding of industry standards and company policies
- Good customer focus
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous and diligent attributes
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required)
Great to have:
- Experience in game-based training application development
- Three years’ experience as an instructor or higher in BOTH Aviation Operations and Aircraft Maintenance
- Military Background
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic creatives and technologists
- We prioritize work/life balance by providing flexible schedules PLUS a competitive PTO and holiday package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Spacious, ergonomic, and modern office space, equipped with a kitchen that is stocked with snacks, drinks, and access to delicious coffee
- Fun and exciting team building activities
Job Location: On-Site – Orlando, Florida. (Not remote)
Direct Applicants Only. No recruiters please.
Mass Virtual is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Mass Virtual values the service veterans and their family members have given to our country and supports the hiring of veterans, returning service members, and military spouses.