WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for a marketing intern to develop content for Electronic Merchant Systems, continually improve that content, and evolve Electronic Merchant Systems' voice and content standards. The role requires you to have a strong marketing background and to be both hands-on and strategic. The role will include working comfortably across teams to drive content initiatives for a diverse and growing solution set. The position is based in downtown Cleveland.
· Excellent marketing writing
· Impeccable spelling and grammar
· Create strong, clear, concise content across a variety of channels such as web, social media, email, advertising, newsletters, and print materials.
·Maintain and grow our rich content editorial calendar that works to increase engagement and attract new audiences.
· Work with the Marketing Manager to evaluate messages and optimize marketing automation campaigns.
· Partner closely with other members of the marketing team to produce content that supports business goals and strategic marketing goals.
· Work with individuals and teams throughout the company to support and create content.
· Edit all content filtering through the Marketing department.
· Effectively repurpose older content.
· As part of the marketing team, assist in all aspects of social media, event planning and execution, and other marketing projects as needed.
EDUCATION AND SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Marketing Major
· Previous Marketing Internship preferred
· Social Media Experience is a must
· Project management skills with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects or events and complete them on time.
Preferred 16-24 Hours a week; Flexible Monday through Friday (7:30am-5:30pm); In-Office Position. No Hybrid or work from home.