Corporate Marketing & Training Intern
Solomon Page, a nationally recognized provider of staffing and executive search solutions, is actively seeking an Intern to join its Corporate Marketing and Training team. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Intern will assist with daily administrative tasks to ensure a smooth business environment. Ideally, this person will report to the midtown headquarters on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, with a flex-schedule option otherwise.
The Marketing & Training Intern will experience a company that values quality work, a customer-service mindset, and problem-solving skills in an environment that promotes professional growth. This is an opportunity to learn how a large and established recruitment firm operates internally while growing and developing within the business.
- Support the Operations Assistant with job posting requests including, but not limited to: Monitor the job posting ticketing system for incoming requests, Edit and proof job descriptions to ensure compliance with brand guidelines, Post jobs to applicable job boards, Partner with internal employees on slot allocation
- Attend weekly and biweekly vendor meetings
- Track performance of jobs on all job boards and compile reports accordingly
- Assist with administrative and ad hoc marketing and training projects
- No previous experience required, but interest in Corporate Marketing/Training preferred
- Active college student or recent college graduate preferred
- Available to work 2+ days per week
- Willingness to take initiative and learn in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If you meet the required qualifications and are interested in this role, please apply today.
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers – which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.