We're looking for a .NET Architect to work on the modernization and optimization of web-based applications, that have a 24/7 support. The candidate will be expected to work locally in the Miami based location as well as across geography including stateside and offshore locales.
- Subject matter expert who develops software programs to meet project schedule and maintains and supports existing software applications, while working to resolve complex issues.
- Support the optimization, modernization and expansion of the legacy systems and applications.
- Help decompose current / future business capabilities into containerized microservices on Cloud platform.
- Create framework components to standardize common coding patterns.
- Be involved in supporting / troubleshooting production environment.
- Support unit / integration testing efforts to ensure high code coverage on all development efforts.
- Participate in code review activities (Group code reviews & individual pull-request reviews).
- Work with business analyst to gather requirements, develop technical specifications.
- Provide mentorship for Jr / Mid-level developers.
- Activities include evaluating, scheduling and resourcing development projects, investigating user needs, writing, testing and maintaining computer programs, and preparing systems documentation.
- Executes technical plans, system analysis, detailed design specifications, development, unit and component testing.
- 12+ years of experience as a .Net Developer (and/or Java or equivalent 3GL experience) combined
- SDLC experience including inception of the application through the support.
- Needs to have experience in Multi-Tiered Web-Based applications that are Client-Facing, UX makeover, and enterprise systems development
- Proficient with systems architecture, design, and product delivery and rollout of major mission critical systems.
- Planning and problem-solving skills a must
- Experience in banking/financial industry.
- Backend and T-SQL experience
- Mobile, responsive, and progressive applications
- Acumen for Full Stack, CICD, DevOps, and C++ OOP
- Defensive driven design and architecture
Diversity & EEO Statements: At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Working Conditions: Frequent Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking. Occasional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown. Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Employer Rights: Employer Rights: This job description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason.