Description - External
MercyOne Clive Rehabilitation Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 50-bed inpatient acute rehabilitation hospital dedicated to the treatment and recovery of individuals who have experienced the debilitating effects of a severe injury or illness.
Our rehabilitation programs provide ongoing care and specialized treatment to patients throughout their recovery journey. We offer customized, intense rehabilitation tailored to the individual needs of those recovering from stroke, brain injury, neurological conditions, trauma, spinal cord injury, amputation, and orthopedic injury.
MercyOne Clive Rehabilitation Hospital strives to maximize the health, function, and quality of life of those we serve through comprehensive physical medicine and rehabilitation programs.
The Rehab Tech is responsible for preparing treatment areas, cleaning treatment areas, positioning patients, procurement and inventory of supplies, transporting, and assisting patients and therapist.
- Ability to Transport, lift, transfer, move and reposition patients in the patient room, Therapy Gym and other common areas of the hospital.
- Prepares patient for prescribed treatment and assists professional staff with patient treatment.
- Prepares, cleans and maintains treatment areas and equipment.
- Procures and keeps an accurate inventory of all therapy supplies.
- Performs routine clerical tasks for Therapy Department.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications - External
- High School diploma
- CPR/BCLS Certification
- Minimum six months experience in an acute or long term facility preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.