Med Student Contractor- Osteopathic Content Writer
THIS IS A 100% REMOTE contractor role.
We are currently seeking Contractors to develop, edit, write, and produce high-quality content for COMLEX course materials and questions. Contractors will focus on quality control of test items, style, format, fact-checking, consistency of medical terminology, clarification of medical-content issues, and evaluation of edits/comments.
- Enrollment at a College of Osteopathic Medicine (3rd or 4th year students preferred)
- Familiarity with COMLEX content structure and question types
- Candidates will be asked to submit score reports for NBOME
- Have excellent command of the English language - both verbal and written
- Be receptive to feedback, meet deadlines, and take accountability for deliverables
- Have exceptional attention to detail, organization skills, and time management skills
- Be highly motivated and take initiative proactively