Marketing Coordinator-Talent Team
Are you a creative marketing professional interested in helping the best bike company increase our talent pipeline and strengthen our employment brand? If so, we have an amazing opportunity for you!
Trek's Recruitment Team is looking for a Talent Marketing Coordinator to help identify, attract, engage, and nurture potential talent. In this role, you will collaborate with recruiters to develop robust talent pools, and collaborate with internal partners to determine appropriate messaging, media and hiring event strategies. A vital component of this role will be proactively identifying the best strategies to find passive talent in today's noisy world of digital content.
We are looking for someone with strong project management skills, organization, creativity, and data analysis skills.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for talent acquisition / marketing related projects, programs and activities
- Coordinate with marketing team to evolve employer branding on career sites based on analytics and prospective candidate flow
- Work cross-functionally to build transparency into candidate experience on career website
- Coordinate projects to curate video content for Hire Vue, LinkedIn, and social media apps to increase employer brand awareness
- Oversee employee referral program
- Develop an employee advocacy program in coordination with marketing
- Engage the brand’s digital communities with employment opportunities
- Manage employer reputation on Glassdoor etc.
- Analyze metrics, diagnose issues, present solutions, and optimize all sources, tools and tactics for low funnel job requisitions
- Track, measure, and report on LinkedIn campaign results
- Measure and report sourcing effectiveness
- Generate monthly reports on key recruitment marketing metrics
- Maintain relationships with vendors and agencies
- Assist recruiters and hiring managers on revamping job advertisements to stand out from competitors, making them fun and engaging
- Assist in event coordination for key campus visits
- Schedule interviews for recruitment team
- Degree in marketing, advertising or related field
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Able to get things done quickly, adapt to changing environments and maintain positivity
- Strong attention to detail; highly organized
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Data analysis skills
- Ability to provide incredible hospitality
- Passionate about cycling
- Active on social